HowTo WordPress: Adding an Admin User to your Website
The purpose of this document is to easily add an admin user to your WordPress website. This walks you through how to log into your WordPress administrators account and add a user.
1. Open your website’s admin dashboard and log in.
Usually you will log into this screen, this will land you in your ‘Dashboard’:https://websitename.com/wp-admin
2. On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘Users’.
3. Click ‘Add New’, located across the top.
4. Fill out the form and set the role to “Administrator”. “Add New User” when complete.
5. If you want us to be able to log in to your website, please copy the link to your admin login URL and the username in your email to us. Please do not include the password in your email to us. We will use the password reset feature to generate a password for our use.
Login URL: https://example.com/wp-admin